19 Aralık 2017 Salı

Saint Anger

   It was a rainy night. I was on my balcony, furious about things I've never had. God started to piss on me even more heavily, I turned to heavens and said:

  "Calm your tits, you little fuck!"

   I lighted another cigarette, a big fire came out of my lighter up to my eyes. I got pissed, turned up to heavens again and said:

  "Is this your wrath? Fuck your wrath!"

   I walked back and forth in the balcony, trying to calm my horses. Things shattered.

   I'm about to be 19, I'm a grown man now. My beard is longer than you ever grew! You fucking pussy licking, tit sucking fuck! I'm choking you to death every night in my sleep! Fuck your big nose and your junk car! Fuck everything you have and ever will!

   The time will come when you die. I'll fucking piss everything I drink on your grave. I'll burn your fucking house down. Do not come, cuz if you do, I'll send you to kingdom come.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Yalancı Siyah

Gece yarısının iştah kaçırdığı dönemlerden birindeydi. Kadınının saçları siyah derdi herkese, yıllar evvel bir Çarşamba akşamı uzun tırnakl...