9 Ocak 2018 Salı

Down On My Knees

Forgive me, my Lord
For my sins, my cursing
For my hate and anger
Most of all, for these eyes
That did not see
Thine is the glory.
Lord, I can't feel your presence
Haven't felt it since I was eight
Why would you forsake
A little kid, my Lord?
Now I've become a man, my Lord.
Remember the little kid who fell down
On his knees and prayed
For a dime of mercy?
You've forsaken him, my Lord.
Now, he is on his knees
Once more, my Lord.
My Lord, give me something else
Than women, for they are
Limitless and lovely, yet my love
Isn't enough for them all, my Lord.
Make me something more
Than a ladies man, my Lord
For I might be a good lover,
I might swim well in their
Wells of pleasure,
Yet I need something more, my Lord.
I need You, my Lord.
May Your return to me
Be soon, my Lord.
Take with everything
Within this miserable sinner.
Take me, my Lord
Dead or alive.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Yalancı Siyah

Gece yarısının iştah kaçırdığı dönemlerden birindeydi. Kadınının saçları siyah derdi herkese, yıllar evvel bir Çarşamba akşamı uzun tırnakl...