27 Nisan 2018 Cuma

A Liar Stands

   Going home after a lovely night
   Making love to a woman I met
   No shame crossed our paths
   No religionist thoughts came anywhere near.
   I told her poems right off the top my head
   Poems were about her beauty and kindness
   And how blessed I felt beside her body.
   Right here, a liar stands.
   I'll meet a lady I met in a library tomorrow
   Later on, she and I'll go to her place,
   "A lovely meal I'll cook," she said
   When she learned how I crave a good one.
   After my belly is full, poems will come knocking
   And her wild body surely will start trembling
   As I spill the beans for her beauty and kindness
   Right there, a liar will stand.
   Though recently I'm not honest in any way
   My words were the truth many times
   Honestly, I can't remember all the ladies
   No one keeps track of each fallen romance.
   I send my love to those I had a passionate dance
   Yet, right here, right now,
   A liar stands.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Yalancı Siyah

Gece yarısının iştah kaçırdığı dönemlerden birindeydi. Kadınının saçları siyah derdi herkese, yıllar evvel bir Çarşamba akşamı uzun tırnakl...