18 Ocak 2019 Cuma

A Poem to My Lady H, For I Yearn

  "I knew that in the time to come, I wouldn't be able to kiss your lips sweet as a starry-eyed daydream for a reason I'd never know why. What I've let me be sickens me, a man of such a sweet, yet lethal sorrow."

  It's been a long time and many a fine lady since the last time I saw you. Our memories come flooding back treacherously every so often. Warmth of your hands wandering along my hair and my back haunts me, as though you moved in my veins and will not leave until you finally block the blood flow to my heart and give me a painful heart-attack. It's pretty hard to confess for a man with such a holier-than-thou attitude like me, but bear in your to-die-for mind that I yearn for you lately and continuously.

  My trembling body to be slaughtered
  For just a kiss upon your smooth thighs
  Or maybe your wise lips
  That call for me not.
  Oh, my sin most holy
  My grave most merry
  My nightmare most fairy
  My decay is your glory.
  Fire all the guns in the world without mercy to me;
  I shall not bleed a drop anyhow, for I bled it all for thee.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Yalancı Siyah

Gece yarısının iştah kaçırdığı dönemlerden birindeydi. Kadınının saçları siyah derdi herkese, yıllar evvel bir Çarşamba akşamı uzun tırnakl...